- Any bid must demonstrate how any funding will meet the Brentwood Borough Council’s priorities within the Vision for Brentwood, such as a thriving local economy.
- Any bid must contain a high level breakdown of how the funding will be spent to meet these priorities. Normally, Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group approved bids will receive funding at the current rate of 75%, with the bid applicant putting the balancing 25%. Funding bids are encouraged up to £5,000 but in exceptional circumstances higher bids may be considered. It is quite in order for the applicant to include sponsorship funding in their bid application based on the assumption that such sponsorship monies are from a party other that the Brentwood Borough Council.
- As part of any bid application the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group will expect the appointment of an event/project leader to oversee any bid funded project who will act as the responsible person for the event/project to the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group. Project progress reports will be asked for to coincide with the regular meetings of the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group until after the project/event is completed or fully implemented.
- In any event/project advertising or publicity recognition must be given to the funding support given by the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group supported with project/event photographs which are to be submitted to the media co-ordinator of the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group.
How to Apply for Project Funding
- Download the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group bid application form (in Word format)
- Complete all required fields
- Email a copy to email@example.com AND print, sign and post a copy of final application form to Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group, c/o Elaine Richardson, Town Centre Development Co-ordinator, Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY
Receipt of your application will be acknowledged and your proposal will be assessed by the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group.