Crown Street will be getting into the Christmas spirit on Saturday, 28 November, with plenty of entertainment, market stalls, face painting, free mince pies & tea, and a selfie booth. The activities are all part of the town centre’s Lighting Up Brentwood event.
Here’s a quick run down of what will be on offer throughout the day on Crown Street:
- Churches Together’s On The Move choir will be providing free tea, coffee & mince pies during their upbeat performance
- Small funfair ride for younger children
- Walk around acts, including The Gruffalo and Titan the Robot
- Nutty Noodles face painter
- Georgina Louise Floral Design – Christmas floral items
- Kate’s Kitchen – kitchen utensils and accessories
- Brentwood County High School (selling a variety of gifts as part of their Duke of Edinburgh award)
- Gemma Collins Boutique stall
- Crown Street Café selling a variety of hot food
- Brightstar Hub (fundraising for Saint Francis Hospice)
- Glass Frog – handmade glass gifts
- Lady Garland – Christmas floral wreaths
- Yum Yum sweets
There will also be a Crown Street Christmas selfie booth, sponsored by MCC Developments. Operated on the day by Cinnamon Photography, suggested donations of £1 will go towards Assistance Dogs UK, a registered charity supporting a coalition of assistance dog organisations.
For more information, contact the Brentwood Borough Council Events Team on email@example.com or @bwoodevents.