From time to time members of the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group undertake Street Audits in the Borough of Brentwood.
The purposes of street audits are:
- To identify business inhibitors;
- To identify tourism inhibitors;
- To report of faults that require remedy on health and safety grounds;
- To report of the conditions of roads and pavements in the shopping environs;
- To report on out of date signage;
- To observe weight and speed restriction enforcements;
- To report on the overall cleanliness in the Borough’s shopping offerings;
- To report on the condition of street furniture in the Borough’s shopping offerings;
- To report on breaches of Brentwood Borough Council ‘A’ board policy.
We have supported a number of projects to improve the shopping experience and increase footfall within the Borough. If you have any suggestions for future projects, please contact the Brentwood Borough Renaissance Group directly or speak with your Local Trade Cluster.