Brentwood Borough Council and Pro-actions invite you to attend a FREE business briefing entitled Time Planning Secrets for Business Success.
Brentwood Borough Council Town Hall
Wednesday 27th January 2016
8:45 am to 12:00 noon
THE ONE THING THAT YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS CAN’T BUY MORE OF IS TIME!
At this briefing you will discover:
- What time management is and how it can improve your results
- How to balance work and life
- The difference between being efficient and effective
- How to become truly pro-active
- The best ways to manage your time
- The key habits and tools to make a big difference
This practical session is a MUST for anyone in business who is struggling to fit everything into a day or week, working long hours and not achieving the results you wanted at home or at work.
Committee Rooms 1 & 2 (first floor via green doors)
Brentwood Borough Council
Please note that there is limited Pay and Display visitor parking outside the Town Hall main entrance. Click here for other Brentwood Car Parks.
Pro-actions Business Briefings are FREE but spaces are limited.
If you have any questions please call the Pro-actions Events Team on 03333 440 517.